Forensic and Clinical Toxicology Association Inc.
FACTA Inc was established in July 2010 by Professor Olaf Drummer, Victoria – Australia. The association represents the professional interests of practitioners engaged in the conduct of forensic and clinical toxicology in Australia and our regional neighbours.
FACTA Statement of purpose:
- Create a scientific forum to disseminate knowledge of the principles and practice of forensic and clinical toxicology and related drug testing disciplines.
- To advance the study and practice of forensic and clinical toxicology in Australasia.
- To protect and promote the interests of forensic and clinical toxicology.
- To allow students the opportunity to network and gain exposure within toxicology and expand on postgraduate studies.
- To host a biennial FACTA Inc conference within Australia.
For further information please contact us at email@example.com.