Abstract submissions now closed
The FACTA2019 Conference Committee warmly invites you to submit proposals that address the themes of:
- Clinical/general toxicology
- Drug interpretation
- New analytical methods
- Novel psychoactive substances
- Post-mortem toxicology
All submissions should relate to one of the five themes mentioned above.
FACTA2019 Abstract guidelines
Please set the page size to A4, NOT Letter or Custom.
Format and Size
A4 paper, set all margins to 2.5 cm. The font to be used throughout is 11 point Calibri. The spacing settings are 0 pt before, 0 pt after and single line spacing.
The Title should be typed in bold, lower case and should be left aligned, not justified. Include a carriage return at the end of the title and a blank line. Do not include a full stop at the end of the title.
The Author's Names should be typed in lower case and should be left aligned, not justified. The format for author's names is first name surname
The Institutions should be typed in lower case and should be left aligned, not justified. Use superscript numbers to link authors to institutions if there is more than one institution. Include only the institution, city, state, and country (if not Australia). Do not include the street address or postcode. Addresses should be separated by a semicolon. A single blank line should follow the institutions. Do not include a full stop after the last institution. Presenting author’s email address should then be given followed by a blank line.
The abstract text should be fully justified.
The text should be typed as a single paragraph with no paragraph indentations.
Use the headings Introduction & Aims:, Methods:, Results and Discussion; Conclusions: typed in bold (including the colon), where applicable.
Include a blank line between each paragraph.
Keywords: Provide up to four key words at the bottom of the abstract.
If the text will not fit within the specified size, edit it to fit; do not use a font size less than 11 point.Download Sample Abstract
Terms and Conditions
The submission of an abstract indicates an understanding of the following rules for participation in FACTA2019:
- All author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The author(s) transfer(s) all copyright ownership of the named abstract to FACTA2019.
- The author(s) agree(s) to materially confine their presentations to information in the abstract if accepted for presentation. If an author has more than one abstract accepted, each presentation will be materially confined to the information in the abstract selected for the specific session.
- The presenting author will register for FACTA2019 and be available to present the abstract if selected for the program. The presenting author will immediately notify the FACTA2019 Secretariat if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author changes. The organisers reserve the right to remove a presentation from the program.